Smash the Cameron-Clegg Coup

Saturday, May 29, 2010

COALITION - RESIGNATION # 1

Communique - Pippa Townsend

Some brief thoughts after conversations with fellow STFLDTC Executive Members

  1. This has nothing to do with Law's sexuality. It's 2010 not 1910.
  2. The 'I didn't think I was doing anything wrong' defence. Puhleeeeze.
  3. MP recall - we at STFLDTC assume Laws will now resign and save the bother of a recall.
  4. Greed - he's a very, very rich man.
  5. Arrogance - how many more think they can get away with it?

1 comment:

Catflap said...

If I was found to have falsely claimed £40 in housing benefit let alone £40,000 I know I would be in the shit.
Trust me they are all the same particularly Labour politicians.
look at the soon to be 'Lard Prescott of Tub'what a sell out,trying also to get his son shoehorned into his old constituency.
I met John's son.What a self promoting arsehole.
Kinnock and his missus have done well in Brussels and the Benn dynasty lives on through Hilary.
I thought Tony Benn renounced hereditary status?
Paul Boatang is now some colonial overlord with his missus.
Diana Abbot now looks like a WI rep and sends her kids to private school.
Beast of Bolsover?
I have shit him.
His advice to me when My dad was in a battle with the corrupt Land registry.
"Leave it son,some things are too big"
All the above are OLD Labour not the New Labour shitehawkes.
Wake up and smell the coffee.